Thursday, October 11, 2007

hooha. moi is back.

after the longest-i think-hiatus of this blog's life. hah. don't worry, there'll be more in the future, i'm sure.

Meanwhile, i've been anticipating my eoyresults. Only one word would describe them...horrendous.
I mean, i'm so prepared to fail a gazillion and one subjects already.

But what's done is done yknow.
I might have spilt the milk already, but we still got another carton in the fridge.
I daydream about receiving my failure papers when I've got nothin to do, it's
I'm just so prepared I think I'll hardly be in shock when I get those dreaded papers.

Well i'm just glad that this aint O lvls. Just means I still got time.
Man, i'm not gonna drop any subjects.

Meanwhile during this longweekend, I watched Lakehouse on HBO twice. I liked the OST by Keane so much, I went to youtube and tubed for Somewhere Only We Know.love that song.
Then I got into my coldplay/thefray/keane phase and started tubing for them all, acoustics and what nots. They're comfort songs.

That's about it during my loserish weekend.but hey, i enjoyed myself.

No comments: