Wednesday, April 22, 2009

okay i'm resolved to post more heavier entries from now. As compared to the previous few ones which have either been annoyingly politically correct/cheesy and nonsensical rants.

Reading off somepeople's blogs just give me an inferiority complex. Not referring to those that give a complete detailed narration of their lives and go on yapping about the rest of their day. But rather those flooded with commentaries/observations/random muse/quotes that really draw you out from reality to take a step back and observe everything around you. Puts things into hell lotsa perspective really. Makes me feel a lot less overwhelmed as well.

I just realised I managed to contradict myself in a paragraph.
Guess we're all full of it everyday. not that we bother to realise at all.


No comments: