Saturday, May 17, 2008

have made a silent note that i shall not rant nonsensically and let my emotions, very disturbing ones, i shall say, get the better of me.
I guess it's just cuz the exams were nearing and you all know how exams can screw the most sane person up. Needless to mention for me. Just can't help anticipating for the results next week and I have no high expectations for any subject whatsoever.
With no expectations, comes no disappointments. -will be my mantra next week.
I'm just visualising the worst case scenarios in my mind, but I guess I'm not the only one, hope not heh.
If you're going down, it'll feel hell lot better if you know a whole lot more people're going down with you too.
For now just I'm just waiting in limbo.

Reading the newspapers these days makes my blood boil. It's infuriating to read about the Myanmmar junta behaving like a bunch of manipulative, airheaded, stubborn, nihilistic arses.
Come to think of it, how much can you expect from a bunch of men brainwashed to follow orders from a superstitious, introverted, propagandist, obese old fart, whose highest academic achievement is being a high school dropout.


Stay in school, kids.


Reporters Without Borders, a press-freedom group based in France, recently described Than Shwe as a "notoriously paranoid general" who keeps himself virtually mummified from his own countrymen in the new capital.
Well I say, stay that way!

No comments: