Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yest was the last CL intensive lesson. Actually stayed back after the intensive to have some extra intensive. I think we're doing all this(at least I am) just to have some feeling of assurance,security, all that.
In fact the only part where i actually learnt something is when someone started talking about prefects and thinking differently.
In my sincere opinion, they're simply groomed by the school to become puppets for the school. Walking advertorials, flawless facades. She mentioned that anyone who questions authority is promptly dealt with by singling them out.
"The nail that sticks out gets hammered down. "
Reminds me of house elves, banging their heads whenever they've disobeyed master.
"Bad Dobby! *Bang* *bang*"
Therefore, you either speak up or shut up.

My eyebags are getting darker and deeper. Quite sad because I'm actually sleeping earlier now, but I've realised that I've had them since young, so its probably due to bad genes,haha.
Eyes are the windows to one's soul, so maybe I'm getting darker and deeper.
Nah, I'm still a shallow person with an uneven skin tone.

I've realised a gradual decline of myself. I always had a graph in my mind of highs and lows of my life and it's a whole lotta parabolas. I think right now it's at the (0,-16) vertex. I'm sure there're a gazillion people going thru a much hellish life than me and cursing me for wallowing in self-pity.

Within these 2 years, my ability to express myself has inexplicably declining. I have no idea when, but at one stage I completely lost my sense of humour, I assure you it really sucked. I struggled coming up with witty retorts and from there it really just went down. My sentences were left awkwardly hanging when I had the tipofmytoungue syndrome. Words were mangled by tongue-tiedness and occassional jokes were murdered by my lame laughter.
I seriously think it affected some conspicuous part of my brain.

You'd say, geez, you actually sound perfectly fine here yknow, no tongue tiedness or limited vocab whatsoverr.
That's cos I had time to think for words and edit whatever sounded weird or wrong.
Maybe i should add an edit/undo and thesaurus button when I talk so that it solves my problem.

That's it for this nonsensical post which will probably make me cringe when i read it next time!
Bye! And so there Germaine, who says i never update my blog but in fact it is she who does not even visit it!

No comments: