Saturday, February 14, 2009

Don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up, but shall just go with it and see how long I'll last.

My mind is in idle mode again. I'm being mindlessly enthusiastic and practically living like a social butterfly.
I hope I'm not just acting and putting on a false front, though I know I've changed. Perhaps this side has been suppressed for the past two year and I finally have an avenue to release it.

JC life is a draining world. Feels like I've been half-sapped of my supposed endless energy already.
The places that you dwell gives you different feelings, and you react the way you feel toward them.

In JC, it's like a primary-secondary sch hybrid.
Besides the obvious point that I am seeing both sec sch and pri sch mates again, the dynamics of the school seems to come from a mix of these two areas of my life. Sec sch dynamics meaning,
from the st margs perspective, awfully nice people, most of em anyway.
Pri sch dynamics meaning, I still sense an inherent need to prove myself in a social sense and the occasional feeling inferiority complex.

Oddly, I'm embracing, enjoying it even. Being preoccupied fulfills me.
I'm talking in such a weird fashion on my blog, it appalls me.

Less honestly and bluntness, more sarcasm and irony I'd say!

No comments: