Saturday, February 21, 2009

I hate to sound like a whiner.
The Student Council interview was some psychoanalytical sadistic shizz. I think I can comfortably say that I've never been so ambivalent about my fate in an interview before. It put me in screensaver mode for the rest of the weekend. On the other hand, it made me wanna join SC all the more. The interview was designed to tear.you.down.
I'd love to be on the panel of judges staring down at this clueless juniors who'd have no clue how much shit they'd just put themselves in.

Interrogating, rolling my eyes, posing challenges that makes them lose their breath then drilling them with a whole new string of psychoanalysis qns again. sounds fun already!
HAHA. Naw, I ain't that sadistic. You know that right?

Flaws exposed: Bad singing. Awkward silences. Uncontrollable stuttering.

For all that trauma, I have been sincerely humbled by the experience, and if it happens that I don't make the cut, all I have to say is....
WHY NOT? %$#%#!

No comments: