Sunday, September 10, 2006

Caught Akeelah and the Bee..

Hmm. Perhaps I underestimated this family film. I thought it'd be the typical normal girl in small town goes to big city and wins! urgh.

But thank god i was like wrong, sorta anyway. The plot is predictable but the storyline was really warming and wits. The couple next to me like offered me tissues. haha. It's not that teary, but enough to jerk a few tears.

But I learned how ta spell b-u-t-t.
And a whole lotta words that I don't know nor give a damn bout.

And here's an excellent excuse for that peck on the cheek.

" Er, I had a sudden impulse?.."

if that fails, then just gotta bite the dust..

" Will you sue me for sexual harassment?! "

Sure to get giggles and perhaps if lucky(and abit of vodka.jk.) a peck back.
*And there ya go! Gettin away scott-free..

Just a few excerpts from this strictly-no-ghettotalk movie.
Go catch it. It's pretty good.

*Disclaimer: Please note that the contents is for your sole entertainment purpose only. The blogger will not be liable for any physical damage caused on any idiot ['s balls] stupid enough to use these excuses on any self-respecting female. All rights reserved
.
Thanksverymuch.
Tata..

No comments: