Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm having a hangover. seriously.

1.the disagreeable physical after effects of drunkenness, such as a headache or stomach disorder, usually felt several hours after cessation of drinking.

2.something remaining behind from a former period or state of affairs.

3.any aftermath of or lingering effect from a distressing experience

okaay, i certainly do not have any 'disagreeable physical after effects' and it certainly wasnt a distressing experience.

I was however, heavily alcohol-induced.
haha. I was at a family gathering at my aunt's hse, and evryone was there as usual, being the only one of my age(youngest cuz is 18.man)
I decided to sit there listening to adultspeak.

Listening to a bunch of grown ups talking aint that bad, considering that Uncle Vincent tells really funny and a teeny bit RA stories.
He used to be a head steward at SIA, but it's hard to imagine, since now he's pot-bellied and damn chee ko peh(actually he's always been chee ko peh)

Most of them were drinking and I have tried some before and it wasnt too bad, so I shared some wit my mom.
Before I knew it, I had my own glass.
My uncle was like, Warh! Underage drinking!
Then uncle Vincent went to tease my cuz who's legally allowed to drink(the 18 one), tellin him that I could drink better than him.
Then he poured him a cup asking him to challenge me?
I knew I was in deep shit.

But it was funny i gotta admit, my cousin drank once sip then ate a mouthful of bee hoon. Haha. I'm not mocking him, but my uncle was.

We had 4/5 rounds. I mean of course the bottles were passed around to everyone. okay I wasn't drunk, I could still walk straight, but I saw my face in the mirror and i was flushed bloody red. literally bloody red.

My face was just tinged but my lips looked like I'd just drank blood.
Hahaha. I didn't havta put on any make up, my face looked like it was caked with makeup.
My cousin looked the same and it was funny as hell!

Thank gawd I didn't puke when I got home.
I did, however, have the best sleep of my life.

Ohmygawd. Wine is meant to be enjoyed. Enjoy it, don't be pressured to drink 5/6 glasses just coz some uncle asked you to challenge your 18 year old cousin.

No comments: