Sunday, October 29, 2006

oh dear.
I'm losing my motivation to blog and it's all you ppl's fault.
I realise that at least 20+ ppl come to my blog everyday but never bother to tag. I need the encouragement, the drive, the apprieciation, lol, okay maybe i just needed an ego boost.

But I mean, if you see ppl tagging you, it shows that they actually bothered to read the whole entry and were interested enough to give a shit and comment on something.

Even if it says,

" SH*T you. egoistic *****, your posts are so narcissistic.Get a life! "


Sorry, that was just some narcissist pretending to be moi.
p/s. nah I'm just kiddin yknow. I'm not gonna sue you if you don't tag, but if you do, I'd appreciate nothing vulgar or senseless.
If you do have to proclaim your hate for me, go on and set up a hate site for me.
However if you are one of those who don't have complete grasp of their mental state and still persist in leaving insults/vulgars, I will merely delete your tags and you'll just be a sad soul obliterated from my tagboard existence.

Oh yeah, i missed big mama's bday party man. Sadly sadly sadly.
I bailed out last minute, yet again.
I so wanted to go, so I could shake my ass and prove to him that mah milkshake is betta than his.

Tomorrow, me will be going to BHS for food-tasting.
Don gimme that completely puzzled wadahell look, but yeah, anyway, will be going there to like taste-test the canteen food.
I don't know what's the point anyway, it's not as if they're really gonna change the food if we go, ewww, vegetables. (not that I have anything against veggies)
But even if we comment, they'll probably just go

" Aiyah. it's healthy okay. just eat, eat, hurry up. We want to serve the deep-fried potato wedges already."

Personally, I'm not a fan of canteen food. Cept maybe just the spaghetti Wednesdays.

I remembered how i ate Chee chong fun during primary school for 1 whole year, or was it 2? Anyway, food was the last thing on my mind during those days, the faster i finished, the more time i got to play catching.

Nowadays, we care more about how much time we can waste eating, so that we won't needa go to class so early.

I don't wanna go tomorrow! I'll get fat!
Lol, nah, it's just that I'm too young to die from food poisoning.

Oh what the hell. If Salihin can eat macs everyday and still convince himself that fries are fibre, I guess I could just hypnotise myself thinking that by eating, I can lose weight.

Ok see ya'll.
I'm gonna burn some calories tmr!

No comments: