Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ahaha. I'm so bored and so very lazy to do a post..but aneywayy.

Bloody hell i don't wanna talk about today.

Oh yar.
I watched like 2 movies in one day.
Deathnote with ange and friends and The Prestige with family.

Deathnote was not too bad, predictable, but nice.
Considerin that I refuse to read manga or watch anime(I hate the hype), it was pretty good.hm..I wouldn't mind lettin ange drag me to the second one.
3.5mins of applause/5


Prestige was prestigious man!!
It was a great show, and Hugh Jackman is hawt but I don't like Scarlett in that movie. The plot was clever, but if you go back to the basic basic storyline of these 2 guys tryna take revenge on each other by persistently goin to each other's shows to sabo each other's acts and dressed in the most obvious moustache disguises, it's kinda childish and senseless. I was half laughing at some parts.

I was so in the mood to watch Mindfreak when I got home.

fourfrickin minutes of standing ovation/5
watch it!watch it!

Oh so sad, tomorrows gonna be de last official day of sch in mhss..
Even as I write this, tears are like streaming down my face...
okay maybe not really and I doubt I'd even get emotional tomorrow.

I'll be comin back to school hell loads more anyway, so what's there to weep about?

Still considerin whether to go to Charlie's strip party this wkend..hm..
haha well it's not literally a strip party, but Charlie's hostin it, so it might as well be-complete with the hired strippers! hahaha..
How bout Eve's chalet? Considering also.. but I'd change my mind if she'd waiver the $10 bux for the BBQ.heh.

I dunno man, go chalet, talk cock sing song, it's not very productive.
Then again, when have we ever been?

Go strip club, seeing charlie shakin his thang, kinda horny and sick.
Then again, when has he never been?

No comments: