Thursday, October 19, 2006

Who's your daddy?
Papaphobia- Fear of the Pope.

Follicularly fearful.
Peladophobia- Fear of bald people.

Single and would rather stay that way.....for the rest of their lives.
Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love.

He who socializes with fugly people
Venustraphobia- Fear of beautiful women.

Stays away during Oktoberfest and is allergic to Nazis.
Teutophobia- Fear of German or German things.

Um.amputation is an option.
Levophobia- Fear of things to the left side of the body.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
Stupidly ironic.

Moron.
Chrometophobia or Chrematophobia- Fear of money.

Ze Alpha-male
Cherophobia- Fear of gaiety.
tralalalala...!

HAHA.don be a hobo.
Hobophobia- Fear of bums or beggars.

Possibly the most ridiculous of all. WTF.
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

Full list of phobias @ www.phobialist.com
Laugh yourself silly!

1 comment:

a j said...

I have cherophobia...it's mainly caused by emotional trauma...I was seriously abused before I developed this. I have been in nothing worse than this situation, and very few people can relate. I did not choose to have this trauma or the phobia happen to me! I am actually going to file a police report for the man who abused me.

To explain how it feels for me, with this cherophobia, it hurts to be depressed but in a way you probably can't understand it's where I'm comfortable. When happiness starts to come, I'd rather be depressed. It is a horrible conflict because I know I can't get anywhere in life if I have to keep trying to find ways to bring myself down. There is a part of me that wants to be emotionally satisfied--when I get feeling too bad I talk to my pastor but I know that what I fear most may have to eventually happen--being--yeah, perfectly happy with life.

Hey, I'm confused too. This is not fun...(don't say LOL.)