Monday, October 16, 2006

I'D RATHER GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Do you have any idea how tormenting it is to be stuck at home for four fugly days?

I feel like a slob. Staying at home spending half my time sleeping or slugging away searching for food.

I think the most exciting thing that happened was brushing my teeth.

Oh! oh yeah, I went to Aunty Linda's place yesterday
to visit uncle roland. He kinda had something like a stroke, but not an actual stroke, the other day and that isn't a very pleasant thing. not pleasant at all. nono not at all.

haha.that sounded so goofy.

but anyways, we went there during dinner time, when we hadn't had dinner yet. I was dying for food and ready to pounce on the table of food on their table already, but we weren gonna eat there.
So i took my mind off by watchin the Chinese drama on TV.

Thank god a few minutes later we already into a juicy convo. Turns out my cousin's getting hitched this december 23. What a date to get married, days before X'mas. But they've only started datin for 3mths? Round there.
No, they're not that desperately in lurrve.
Accordin to my aunt, they were classmates and terence(my cuz) told her that if he was still unmarried now, he'd marry her.

Haha, cheesy i know. But man, that's pretty sweet you gotta admit.

So here they are now, engaged.
But come to think of it now, I think he was planning for the future, like a " just in case i'm still single emergency thing." Wah like a reserve. hahaha..

Terence was talking to me and he said
"Whoa. You've grown up alot. Voice changed so much."

" ....,(in a wtf-ed tone) you mean my voice sounds much lower izit?"

"Since the last time I heard, it's changed."

I dunno what to say. I'm not a guy, dude. If you want to make it a point that i've grown up,don't have to use my voice as an example. I'm not flattered..
Haha, but I forgot to mention, his wife-to-be looks really pretty and sweet, no wonder he chose her as a 'reserve'

So that's it. I secretly miss being a flower girl like when I was 7. SHHSH. Don't tell!
muahaharrh.

Tata!

No comments: