Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I miss mugging my ass off.tsk.
Who knew spending 6hrs everyday processing useless pieces of information and trying to get them into your head while eating KFC, starbucks and popcorn could invoke such a strong feeling of nostalagia?


i'm missin ze muggin.
I feel so empty. So lonely.
No more textbooks or mindmaps or past year papers.
What's worse?
No more vanilla steamed milk, no more hot chocolate with whipped cream. No more pastamania, no more distgusting salty popcorn.
(nice meh evelyn? Only encourages more water retention.bwaha.)

Who knew it could be so weirdishly kinda fun studyin with ange, eve and syafiaqah. Such a crazy retarded but hardworking bunch.

And who knew, through a week, I could come up witha business plan that would have made me richer than Charlie's whole collection of Armani.

I was doing my mindmapping which of course made em go, tsk tsk, aiyo.
Few days later, Syafiqah is carbon copying mine.
Then I asked them, if I did these, and sold it to you ppl for a buck a piece, would you buy it?
Sya was like yeah yeah yeah!
If only I'd thought of it earlier, I woulda made enuf money to buy my way to A1s. heheha. pardon my lameness.


Ange n gang made frens with these two donation dudes, who became their tuition dudes.
I didn go that day, so I had to endure their gushing over the cute chinese guy who takes A maths and the other guy who says chi beh uses very colourful language.
Though I got to meet the chi beh-guy on another day, haha he looked kinda stick-ish and concave-ish. ifyouknowadimean.

O dam, needa do art prep now. I hate my art.
But I love yours, ange. (*ahem* incidentally, I haven't started on prep work and I could use some, erm, help yah? *ahemahem*)

Urgh
. I sound rellay pathetic so I'll go complete mine masterpieces now.

No comments: