Saturday, May 27, 2006


came back kinda late today.was stuck at BORDERS for real long.
anyways, you won't wanna know my schedule for the day was.
It'd probably bore you off your socks.
E usual crap, jap, ballet n runnin all roun e place.

N i nearly died today cos i thought my nano died when i couldn switch it on.I went 2 apple centre at wheelock n e lady just held e button for a whole minute den it recovered. If only illnesses could be cured in humans by gettin e doc to hug us for a whole dam min,
only if your doc is cute, that is.

neways enough bout my life. There're reasons why i'm restrainin bout talkin bout it, afta readin so many people tellin their 'life stories', half the time I don't know and rather not bother what's goin on. At times I even got depressed readin em..

---30min hiatus---(bloody bro was staging his drama beside me so that he could play his games, i let him before head exploded)

..but it gets so addictive N evryday i'll go back to decode all e hidden messages in all e bunch of sentences.
And also I don't like publishin my deepest secrets n personal moments for the entire humanity to read.
but of course, if it's really worth a mention, I'll be typin away.

i visited that
wendy gal's blog awhile ago, nv been there bfo so i went ta check it out. N despite all the **** and**** and***** being peppered generously all over, it does have some substance init, really.
Besides, it made me laugh. I don't mean all of it, there are some touchy subs, but I don't choose to make a whole brouhaha about it. I have enough problems.

I read the comments and some people were seriously like worshipping and kissin her shoes. They're like,
" Omg! you're so lucky, you've got such a good life, good looks..evrythin..blahblahblah.."
That's seriously pathetic.
She said in her blog "I'm just a normal girl who got lucky". And can't those people take a hint? She a blogger just like evryone else who has more talent in talkin than the rest. Those people who post those kinda comments r just desperados who don't have a effin life.
I betta stop bfo i sound like I'm jealous. Lol i'm not.
Just gettin carried away like I always do.

No comments: