Wednesday, May 31, 2006


haha shit my last post was erased cos i 4got 2 save it.
I told myself, do not panic, just sit down and slowy try to recall all the juicy details you typed and hopefully not just bang the keyboard and stomp off.

Here goes argh...

Spent the day doing absolutely nothing in particular ann wow,
spell H-E-A-V-E-N.

I've finally finished my book "the new girl" by Emily Perkins.
Relatively Boring and anticlimatic. In fact, describing it as anticlimatic would be an insult to the word itself cos there is no rising action at all.
It's bout 3 best galfrens waitin for college results. And meanwhile they attend a summer 'self-awareness' course. The teacher is from the city, far far away to them.

The guys in their town are jerks, the town is dull. 2 of them go astray, gettin wasted (sex and drugs, the usual), cos they end up failing. While one of em heads of to the city University, becomes a loner because she doesn't belive in clubs or booze. The whole storyline is depressing.It gives you hope, then pushes yo back down the drain.


Spore Idol tonite, was predictable, surprising, yawn-worthy and enjoyable. wow, I'm contradicting myself all at once.
As expected, 70%of the guys gave yawn(boyband) renditions or the kind of chinese(Project Superstar) feel.

Thankfully there were a few who actually made me take of my earplugs and listen..



Paul a.k.a now-you-see-me-now-you-don't. You know, ze guy with the mophead hair and eyeliner.
Think he might appeal to mass, cos of the image n all.
Nice voice, but it's his image/personality (read:hair) that really stands out more.
Now and THEN

Clear-cut voice but *yawn* personality


Then along came
MR

Loved the voice, the performance that saved the show.
Potential hearthrob? Potential Idol?
Watch this space.Haha.

No comments: