Monday, May 29, 2006



hello world.
I'm apologetic if I bored u off your smelly socks for my past few posts like i swore i wouldn. Apology accepted? ah, I knew you would be understanding. If not I wouldn b wasting my time writin all that to u, I'd b better off watching that show on tv with fake expolosions and cheering people.

As usual, today is monday, N lil brudder is sick today. yes, poor lil brat. I almost feel sorry for him. Please don get me wrong, I care for my brother okay?
Just that, like what I told Lev, it's sometimes good to be sick, cos of all the special treatment you get from mom.Wah, feels like heaven. But the poor brat slept throughout the the day, so he didnt get to enjoy the fine-since-you're-sick previliges we usually get. For example, he'd be able to watch his cartoons the whole day without having to wrestle his lovely sister or suffer the preachings of dear mom. But since he slept throughout the day, I was the one who benefited. One day of peace and serenity. I guess serenity might be over by tmr though..aw.

I daydream a lot and then sometimes i start thinking bout issues that are clearly none of mah beeswax but i just can't help having a little debate in my mind.

No comments: