Tuesday, May 30, 2006


yay im back from piano. got my shellings from teacher because my sight reading was pathetic and half the time when answering the aural questions my answers were mainly er..ah...ohh..er.., yes i was that stumped. Anyway my punishment was to help her to post her stupid bill at the mrt station ACROSS P.S. and fyi, it is horrifiyingly sunny 2day.

but It's over now.but now, at home, it is annoyingly noisy.No, it's not Lev, (but he's sleeping like a pig now on the sofa) it's those stupid guys from air-con mantainence, fixing the leaks and whats not. *saw saw drill drill knock knock* My poor ears are withering. They've been here before i woke. Ok, fine, they were working hard. dam hard. But don't forget i went to buy chicken rice downstairs for them huh, during lunch. while i starved without complaints at home..sigh..
nah actually i wasnt starving, just that i only finished bfast, so i wasn hungry so mum made me go buy chicken rice for the uncles la.

Haha i know i said i wasnt going ta dwell bout my life here. But i can't help it okay. so from now onwards, I shall take that mindless statement back and I will continue to yak yak yak bout my life. yes, it is sad. but the truth hurts.

I have committed a sin to my religion today. By the way, my religion is books mags and anything else that can be read upside down, inverted, rotten or torn.

And it is absolutely addictive mind you.

K back to my crime, yknow on my way back from p.s, i was at city hall, so naturally the first place i went was the basement at the marketplace.

Oh ya, dichu know that the basement is absolutely fab now, it's been renovated and the shops there now are irresistable. All are so mod. Now I always find an excuse to pass thru the renovated parts first just so I can walk through there.It feels very VIP but w/o the red carpet treatment.

Back to my long winded crime, anyway, I just went to my usual hangout, the mag stand, searching for any new isusses of de mags but dam, evrything was seen there read that. And the only mag, which i hadn lay hands on was teenage.Argghh..yes i know, the eighty percent coverage of chinese stars, the boring columns and the pathetic fash finds. It was a pure sin in my bible. But thankfully amidst of all the bland contents, at least there was some substance in the world cup section. So for the record, this is the first time I've spent only a mere 15minutes at the stand. I'm amazed. sigh.

There's this place read bout in LIME called
Pitstop Cafe.



their toothpick holder and stikfas.. you can't really see the place cos i didn get a gd pic at their webbie.'

Looks really promising, it's a small lil eatery tucked in a road called circular road. uh i nv heard of it.. It's actually somewhere at spore river or south bridge road. Really cool place, run by a pinch of polytechnic students.the main concept of this cafe is that u get a buncha frens to eat here, while u get free flows of board games hosted by the crew there. And no the board games are not your monopoly, scrabble *yawn* games. They are straight off the shelves of Wal Mart, California. It sounds rad to me, might sound absolutely lame to you, but I like it and thats all that matters,so there, :p. THEIR GAME LISTS They've got board games straight off the shelves of Wal Mart, California. So no more boring scrabble monopoly and all those tried and tired games that inspired the name bored games. Hope to rope in some peeps to check out that place soon. I've linked their webbie, so give the orange letters a clickie to check it out.

No comments: