Saturday, May 27, 2006

I've been online since early morn n it's been pouring like there's no tomorrow. N so far I've only gotten 2 finding a decent skin for here.


I decided that the one that I formerly decided on was messy

, and I want a cleaner one. WITH BIGGER FONTS.
all the skins seem to only concentrate on the pics n designs and neglecting the whole point of a blog. The fonts for the blog entry are always nanoscopic. If i can't find a decent one soon, i'll just havta resort to the amateur skins on blogger which at least have legible FONTS.

I'm goin skin-shopping! Let's see what I narrowed down on.

Other EDEN


Vague Memories





Droozy? haha.



so far the biggest words come from the first one, but i rather the colour be plain. the fonts for the second one come across as horrible, dunno why i chose it in the first place.
U know what? This whole thing is juz so pointless i think im gonna stop preening bout it n juz freakin put a skin.

No comments: