Wednesday, May 31, 2006

You know what I want? I want a book. Yes, even papers binded together will do.

But I want one which can make me lost in its world, or touch my mind and make me cry. I want one which can comfort me about life, one which can overcome my hate of cornyness, cliches and stereotypes.

I want it to make me feel a natural high about life again. Artificial highs are naive and stupid. Why can't people just see that and stop wasting themselves?

I want it to make me stop confusing myself about the people around me. It could reassure my insecurities that I hide because I don't want people to think I'm weak. But here I am, publishing it to the whole entirety of the WWW.

There. Do you get me? no? Good then, because my purpose isn't to let you understand me. I just felt this way,that's all.
Thanks for reading if you even did. Because I feel way better putting it out here..tata..

No comments: