Thursday, June 01, 2006

you know how I insist that superficial people are just immature and childish? Maybe sometimes it should't be deemed so much as a crime to be superficial lah.
Because sometimes we are behaving this way, just out of the innocent purpose of humourous fun.

Actually I just thought of this because I'd been readin Xiaxue's blog and Yes, we can all say that she might be acting like a bimbo/b*tch/etc in her blog entries, but I can tell that none of it is meant to be intentionally insulting or mocking. It's all in good(self-obsessed) humour. lol.

I mean, there was this time when she blogged about 'handicapped toilets'. Cos of this guy untintentionally walking in on a wheelchair-bound guy in the HC toilet and getting told off by the HC guy. She blogged about the incident and talked bout how handicapped toilets shouldn't be strictly restricted 2 HC ppl only. The whole thing was very much publicised in the newspapers last year.

Anyway, long story short, you should probably go read it yourself and go figure.
http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2005/10/i-am-hungrrrrrry.html

sure, sometimes her entries might come across as what she puts it as
'malicious' (wahh sooo evill), but after the whole brouhaha, she actually put up a podcast to apologise to all offended. And, she didn't sound like her bimbotic self on her entries one bit. So you know all her posts, being so superficial and stuff? I guess it's all just good plain fun humour that people sometimes might find hard to laugh at.

I don't agree with her all the time though, but sometimes we need to take time to indulge ourselves awhile.
Don't lie to me and say you've never laughed bout someone behind their backs.I admit, I've done it a gazillion times,haha but of course, I don't actually mean it, just laugh and get over with it.
We all need a break from being sensible once in a while,no?

No comments: