Thursday, June 29, 2006

HA. I'm not letting ang use the com in school, cos she wants ta delete her blog.

"N later you will find out that my blogs are deleted, Bodoh! "
says angie while hitting me continuously on the back.

In Art now, com lab n slackin.YAye!
Everything else on the com lags cept for blogs,
SO HERE I AM! Yaye!

I keep sayin yaye.yaye. uh. i feel kinda weird bloggin in sch thas y i guess, specially when ang's here. '_' ".
As I sit here blabbing about absolutely nothing, I have no idea what evryone else is doin..it's so abnormally quiet. Kinda. I think they're doing the art rite?
YEAH right.

I think this should be one of moi's lamest and most pointless entries. But you read it! hah! so you're lame n pointless too.

Crap. I keep singin weee'reee soaaaaring, flyyyying...that stupid high sch musical bubblegum song.
I think the podcast song by donndrew is way betta. hah.

p-o-d-c-a-s-t!

Im so lame, quoted from angie.

I think I better stop,
and that's the end of this completely pointless entry.
tata.

No comments: