Thursday, June 08, 2006

omigod. I dunno where the hell ta start.

Perth was(circle one, argh heck it, just circle all)
1) helluva freakin fun
2) crazy
3) adrenaline-rushin
4) so cool and sooo cold
5) godamn fun X infinity

I know i sound as if I've never been a foot outta sg before, but seriously, this was the most fun I've seriously had in all my hols. my god
.

We were occupied with so much stuff throughout that there was hardly much time for me to catch my breath to stop n rest..because we were all too high!! ahaha.. I'm serious. Most of the time in the bus, it was as hell noisy.

In event of any total dead silences, everyone would just knockout all at once..


told ya. everyone sleeps all at once.

haha neways, I shall tell you all about the bloody hell fun we had and attempt to make you all jealous. Actually, I don't think I even need to 'attempt' to. Cuz you will be.
Will upload AMPAP(as many pics as possible)..

K I'll just go back to basics and do the day1, day2 thingy just so i won't get confused..

DAY 1
tadah! We're outta the horrible 6-hr jet-lagged flight from SG and finally reached Perth, Aussie!


The weather was so great, so chilly and sunny at de same time! No more facial blotters cos the air there is so bloody dry that i actually needed moisturiser. If I put moisturiser in sg I'll end up with pimples all over the next day. The sun was really blinding so lotsa us went ta get shades, had lotsa fun tryin em on..me n Eve got oversized shades which made us look so superstarish.haha.

Eve stole the shades!12bucks only, also wanna steal,how stingy!..aiyo so unprofessional, any idiot would take off the price tag after stealing and before posing! LOL kiddin, I chose this pair for her, stylish eh?
I'll show you mine lata..


After that we drove to King's Park! The park was so nice, I think it was sorta like a romantic spot or sth so there were lotsa couples lyin on the grass lol..we saw this couple kissin on the grass, wanted 2 take pic but decided not to, in case if any sad and single people see the pic and die of emptiness, desperation and you know, the rest of the crap.lol.
So I'll spare you(and me) the pain and show you something that would end your desperation(for sure).
You know I said that there were lotsa ppl in love together there and all, but people go there not just only when they're in luv, but also when they're lookin for lurve..both the young AND old!

Apparently this nice old lady came ova asking us to come to Kings' Park next sun cos there would be some kite festival of some sort. So we told her we were onli here til wed and she was like awww..
Then after that she went over to talk to Eugene, she kinda talked to him for a pretty long time, and she said something like "oh, your hand's freezing.." and grabbed his hand...
Just imagine that. An old lady tryna hit on eug? Oh dear. I don't know who to feel sorry for, him or her?

Xt wants you to look there..

just look at that, he's even smilin', for heavens sake. I'll bet he's actually enjoying it.."finally someone who finds me attractive, sigh.." I think she should just go flirt with the guy lying there at the back, like, find someone her own age..tsk.tsk. LOL.sorry eugene.haha.I have nothing against you, I just love laughin at you..haha..


lurrrve it here..2 b continued..lol..

No comments: