Saturday, June 10, 2006

Still DAY 1


xueting wanted to get a pic with this hot guy. but then he ran away unfortunately, well don blame him. It's not evryday that you see neh bu's in aussie. I managed ta get this pic of him posing though, in a very suggestive manner..lol..

our coach..it was pretty big alright, in fact, it even had a toilet init . Yeah, suprisingly, it didn't stink..but was kinda small, but how big a space do you needa do yr business anyway?


Russell, our charming bus driver..really gotta give it up to him, he drove us for hours and hours and freakin more hours..
We were eating dinner here and he didn't eat cuz he had to fetch another group to the airport later..and it was 10pm! so hardworking..


Dinner on Night 1..

you know, when we went there, I just didn't have much appetite ta eat..dunno why. I just ate for the sake of eatin, otherwise, I could've w/o food for the whole day..

DAY 2..

They said that morning call would be 6.30..but my morn call was like 6am..cos Ms Low's fiancee called our room(Ms Low bunked with me) wo wake his darlin. Ms Low went down to have bfast with him first while I was left with the tedious job of waking Ying Ni up..I had to switch on all the lights and pull her blanket off til she finally agreed to wake, if i "switched off the stupid lights"[her exact words]

anyway, we got down to the bfast area roun 7 n it was totally empty.

the only ones around were ms low, vincent(fiancee), moi and YN

for some reason, everytime she talks, she keeps doing this


shit.I look so faaaa...ir.haha.I will never use the word that rhymes with phat on myself.



my roomies(not the swans)

black swans, nice change from white..


Next stop was Lancelin Desert..we got to ride this bus which looked like
some monster truck, it was sooo cool.
The seats had springs under it and when the bus bumped,we'd be bouncing up and down,literally.
Then the guy brough us for sand boarding, and we'd slid down this sand slope which was really kinda high, I got a bit freaked at first when I saw the slope. But after I did it, I wanted ta go gain, but decided not to cos the way up was so dang tiring, and if you lost yr balance, you'd get another free ride down, on your butt.

"G'day mates, have fun bouncin y'all!"


Yay I got the front seat!

sand-boardin..Eh?! who is the photographer? Can't even see my ass!

Then we went to some place with lotsa stones, or 'limestones' as they call em. Not much difference actually.


See? what's de diff?They're all stones what.


In case you really needa go...


amazing what wonders the sun can for your height.

We love stones!!(not really)

Went back that evenin and we went star-gazing, man, there're so many stars in the sky there at nite. Was really amazing, so unlike the 'stars' u see in sg, most of the time, they're actually just the building lights. And if we actually spot any, they're mostly tiny miniscule microscopic lil dots.In a word, pathetic. Cos sg is so polluted by the nitescape lights, so we've no choice but 2 enjoy the artificial man-made scenery, which is like, blah.

Scenes at star gazing..
Some people think they're just so strong..

Shaun: "K ready ah? Jump when I say 3 ok.." (hope I don't get a slipped disc in mah back or somethin..)

Mrs Loke: Er..ok I'll try..(uh oh) Ready?
Shaun: Er, fly up...wait,wait..ok..


" 1..2......."



Mrs Loke: Tweese!
Shaun: Twees...urgh..hurry up hurry up..


yaye!

Man, that was a dam long post..and dam tired now of course..
will contd another time..I'm watchin my match..don't disturb.don disturb..

No comments: