Friday, June 16, 2006

It's been a fruit-punchy day. As in like, rojak (mixed). Woke up as hell early today, cos my mom was supposed to help her indo friend to apply for visa to aussie. As usual I was pulled along. And the fact that I slept at 2am+++ yest, I wasn't the happiest morning person. Was feeling damn damn lethargic. When we got to the Aust High Comm, my mom asked me to help her friend fill the form thingy, cus apparently, auntie is illiterate to english. So I had to obediently agree..the form was soooo long-winded, I tell you. I secretly cursed her illiteration.(is there such a word? yes duh, I invented it) But halfway through the form, i think god looked down and recognised a poor soul suffering, so he cursed me with a horrible stomachache, thereby saving me from that monstrously stupid form.

I went to sit at the sofa to lie in pain and agony(ha!) for a few mins, and after it went away. By then, mom and her fren were already waiting for their turn at the counter.
So got out The Alchemist ta read,

speaking of reading,I've just realised that I haven't done a single book report at all. And we're supposed ta do 6! whopee...Just like what I've told evryone who's asked moi whether I've done any of the hol homework,
"I haven't done a single shit ".

GAH. Don't panic, says me. I will tackle everything over the weekend, yeah...

We went to watch R.V this aftanoon. Was kinda dull at the start, then in the middle was mildly more interesting..with alotta ridiculously silly scenes. But it couldn't have been much interesting, in fact, some people thought it was downright b-o-r-i-n-g.

And they had no qualms bout expressing how bored they were feelin. Apparently some fat woman sitting behind mom came with her maid to watch,i know, wth.lol. anyway, that's not the point. Halfway through the movie, there was a eerie grunting sound coming from behind which was er, eerie. So i turned back and guess what i saw, that fat woman was

SNORING
her lungs away.

yes, and it was damn loud, I tell you. People kept glancing behind at her. And her helpless maid just sat there making a pathetic attempt tryin to pretend nothing was wrong.

I think she was probably afraid that if she woke her boss up the woman might go

"OI! Wake me up for what ha?! You cannot see that I sleeping ARH?"

"I-er-you-sn-sn--...yes mum.."

Pity these poor maids who have to be the unfortunate servants of these senseless(and shameless) bosses.
Had a good laugh bout that.(The snoring thing i mean, not the maids) HAHA...

No comments: