Thursday, June 15, 2006

Just ova the Ecuador: Costa Rica match, 3:NIL . Haha.man, my dad said Ecuador players are braun and no brains. Throughout the whole game, they were practically charging and charging(chionging and chiongin) and didn't slow down at all. Their stamina.is.damn.good. But their passes are just like, oh you're there, here, ball. As in, mostly passin the ball to the first teammate they see. But their play was really aggressive, so aggressive that at each time there'd be a Ecuador player lying on the ground, crying in pain.


That said, I think I'd rather be a no-brainer like the ecuadorians rather than, say, no-nothings ala costa ricans. If you compared CRC to ECD performance in the game, you'd see that CRC was pretty relaxed throughout the game. Either that, or ECD was waaaaaaay aggressive. CRC had so many chances to score, but the goals were executed, pretty much, pathetically. ECD was giving their all.all.alll.alllll

And it was either me, or it looked as if in any point of time, there'd be more ECD players around the ball than CRC players. I nearly thought that there were more ECD players than CRC. CRC players were mostly behind their teammate in possesion of the ball, and all around the poor guy would be ECD defenders, strikers, wadever..all tryna tackle the ball.
Then the poor brainless guy would, as you'd guess, would not have had the brains to pass the ball back to his teammates behind. Resulting in losing the ball to the ECDians, and oh,did i mention? 3 goals.

Goals-
Ecuador
1) 7.33(start of match) TENORIO
2) 54(half-time) DELGADO
3) 90(end of match) KAVIEDES


I feel sorry for em..
Anyway, just wanna say, my views are only of personal opinion which was completely typed in a way in which I did not stop think twice, at all. So if you are a die-hard-can't-live-witout-u fan of CRC(which I doubt would be many), please don't take my comments to hard because I have nothing against them. I just find their playing, um, commentable. (not to be confused with commendable ah.) So, I'm sorry if moi broke your football heart. Same goes for any future entries that I might post in future(which I have a gut feeling that it will be soon.)

No comments: