Saturday, July 08, 2006

Actually i was quite reluctant to blog today, as i was yesterday. It's the MOE fest's fault if you may ask.

I never knew one could get exhausted even from a day's work of slacking, til now.

Actually, I have no regrets from going to the fest, cos it was actually pretty fun and all.
Our IT games were all sec 3 lvl, but I think most ppl got the thrill outta just clicking around the screen. The people were really nice and stuff.

Then during times when we had no patronizers patronizing us(lol), we'd go over to the eng booth to surf their net. Watched some stupidly funny vids on(no prizes for guessin) youtube.

Sometime later, went to the BHS room with Charlie, Huiyi, Chanel and some other guy whose name i have no clue of. Huiyi wanted to put on the trademark "Ah Lian act", Charlie was so game for it. He was encouraging me to

"eh, nicki tuck out your shirt leh".

But anyway, when we got there, the people were too nice,
and Huiyi was reduced to asking nicely( and actually in pure sacarsm, but stil nicely)

" Eh, so you guys are from normal or express huh? "

When we got back, me and char found ms yeoh doin online shopping.
So we were discussing about buying branded handbags and evrything, and how filthy rich ms yeoh is (no matter how much she denies it).

There is too much evidence to support our statement. Almost everytime I do mornin duty, I always see her taking taxis to sch, and her fantastic tight-fitting clothes. We both agree that she has that kind of 'Tai-tai' aura on her. I intro-ed her a site where you can
rent branded handbags, so she can get a new bag every month and flash it around in a proud tai-tai manner.

At this point of time, I would just like to say that I feel like I am becoming like evryone else who blogs about their 24/7 revolving life. Yah, maybe I am decsending to that level. But I don't have anymore brainjuice left to think of witty or imaginative descriptions about anyone or anything, besides sayin "Charlie is metrosexual" and "Miss Yeoh will grow up to be a tai-tai", that is.
But that's a fact, so it doesnt count.

Ok anyway, the stuff I'd been talking bout, was yesterday.

Today, we toured the schools with a BHS guy that we met yest. He was pretty nice, and I can't remember his name. Heck I can't even pronounce it. Something like myah hein. urhh. nevermind. Our sch was pretty exciting compared to the other's intensive boring exhibits.

Then we passed by some classes where teachers were giving talks and I managed to only catch a snippet of one the talks where I heard

"so, I'm sure the girl loves the boy and he..."

just about those 10 words gave me an idea what the entire talk was about.

When we got back to our room, Charlie wanted to play his violin, cos he came from violin lessons befor that. Not bad, considering that it didn't attract mosquitos. The IT guy from our sch, whose name I also have no clue of, told Charlie

"must apply mosquito repellent bfore you play". ahaha. cute.

We packed up round 5 to get ready to balik kampung.
So tired that I nearly fell into the dustbin while walking down.haha.thankgod, I fell 'gracefully' and not into the dustbin.

Tata. Catchin Germany V Portugal lata. Consolation for the losers.
Yay for the losers!

No comments: