Friday, July 28, 2006

oh yeah babehh, my stinkin com is finally back!!

As usual, com had 2 be reformatted. ARGH.
You know how much I hate that stupid word?
Not ARGH, reformatted.

As usual, all my songs are gone once again.
So are my pictures.
And all the crap that I've received from people that I actually keep.
All the last minute midnight-oil-burning reports.

It's nearly like losing your memory, except that I can still remember that I hate the word reformat.

Anyway, dichu miss me? Of course you did. right?right?

I'm pretty knocked out today, after 5 hours of inhumane NDP marching rehearsals today, so I won't be giving you a
1000-word lecture, speech, essay, wadever, today.

I couldn't feel my legs after rehearsals. The only consolation was that we actually got something besides water today, we got like, zapple. Well it's tonnes betta than the longkang tasting water.

Anyway, like i said, I'm knocked out feelin wasted and comepletly drained of energy. Ok , but check back ok? Updates asap. mwahs people. lol.

No comments: