Sunday, July 09, 2006

I can't believe I was prancing around the mh jersey today. But just thought that I should wear something to get into the mood. Wore it with some red miniskirt and I think I look bimbotic.
Of course I would, it's an England jersey. Anything associated with WAGs(wives of the eng players) would look bimbotic.


So far, it's been such an uneventful day, and the only exciting moments of today was reading the sports section in Sunday Times. Might catch abit o shut eye lata befo the match just in case.

I hoping Les Bleus win, as much as I hate blue cheese.
I know those italian meatballs are kinda like the favourites, but I'm hoping ZiZi would be able to lift the cup for the last time before he R.I.P(retires in peace), cos I really like this dude. So I'm rooting for the bleu cheeses.


Reasons why you should root for the french fries.

1) They are ze romantics.

2) They have Zizi, who is bald(not balding), 34, has never suddenly grown fat within 4 years ala ronaldo, stil has the inspiration, the magic and french fries.


3) My head says italia, but my heart says "bon jour".

That's about done.
I have no patience to list why france should win 101 here.

But anyway,
Next!
Omigod. Pirates of the Carribean opens in 72hours!
The word "HOT" can also be spelt by 3 names, namely, Keira Knightly, Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp! I.have.to.watch.it.

I shall be ordering pizza later. With bloody lots more junk food i can find.
Leftovers shall be devoured during breakfast.
Oh yeah. And dichu know that Spore Sports sch is only startin sch at 10 tmr. They're screening the match at their halls. Hmph.
ciao! *french kiss*mwah.er.ew.
haha.

No comments: