Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It seems to be raining everyday everyday. Hope it stays that way.

We finally get to do a stinkin debate after what seemed to be like never-ending eng and lit lessons wit chang. Our very first stinking debate and what's our topic?

" Cars should be banned from town centres."

How interesting. Do I care if cars are banned? I don't drive. And why must it be town centres? Why not Geylang?
That would be a big help to all the poor housewives of sg stuck at home while their cheap husbands go on a journey of "self-discovery", of asses. This thing is really starting to make sense y'know. In fact, they should be setting up more ERPs at Geylang rather than orchard.

Like, from 10 pm to 6am, all cars passing through must pay an entry fee of 50 bucks and for every hour in that area, another 10. At the end of the night, the cheap husband would end up paying more for time spent at Geylang itself, than time spent with the whore herself.

The Ministry of Home Affairs would have very very much less of headaches then.
But if it fails, oh well, the gah-ment would have another source of income then. But either way, the government wil stil be happy.

Anyway that's not the point, the point is that I think that this topic is pointless.
If it ever happened, taxi uncles would go on strike, and the PAP-haters association of the taxi driver uncles would have another talking point on why they hate the gah-ment.

What's worse, I'm in the "FOR" side. But I'm doing rebuttals, which means I get to argue, which i guess, won't be that bad.
The "Against" people have stronger arguements for very duh reasons.
I actually thought of pretty damn gd reasons to counter the "Against" arguements, damn suprisingly.
Not bad Nicki. You make moi proud.

Watched SI.
I don't like Jay. He's gay. No rhyme intended.
Paul's hair is his ticket to popularity, screaming teenage gals and shampoo endorsements.
Rahimah is seemingly weird, but pretty good.
When is the seventh month har? Next mth huh? Emilee will be rich from the gigs pourin in.
Just a coupla things i noticed today.

And superficial shit happening all around and I shouldn be gving a crap bout it. Don't talk to me unless you make me laugh, or else I will release all my supressed anger on you.
And Eugene seriously needs to update his dictionary, seriously, 7 syllable hokkien expletives don't sound insulting anymore, we're all aquired. And saying f*ck in every sentence is just giving away the fact that he's gay. How sad.

No comments: