Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Not much crap happenins today..
Hm CCAs r pulled to thursday cos its MOE exel on Fri so we get ta go home at like, what, 12? YAY.

Crap, why am I so happay. It's just half an effin hour.
Time is monehhh. Yes.

So after that I shall go home half an hour early, on the air con half an hour early, use the com half an hour early, shower half an hour early, eat half an hour early.

I shall be spending half an hour's more time of money!

It seems I've run outta topics to yak about here lately, so much so that I've resulted to talkin bout my life, which is absolutely boring ya noe.

Oh yes, went to buy the materials for the musical deco wit evelyn.
and yah. We got


PURPLE for
guides

PINK for scouts (it was my idea anyway, so if you're not happy, go get your own apaer den. but its an obvious colour to choose for em riiight, no denyin. HA.)

YELLOW for starry
starry nite...

for the letterings in the hall.


We're wrapping black cloth roun the hall pillars and then we're gonna, we're gonna anyhow stick neon n silver stars on it. Sweet.

oh YEAH. lata will be Germany vs Ital
y. Hope germany will be kissed goodbah. but I doubt it. Hmph.

No comments: