Thursday, July 13, 2006

I have nothing to fuss about today.

Oh wait. I do.


I didn't play Capt's ball during P.E today cos Kara ( yes i have finally decided to call him that because I like the name although I know it is meant for a girl. At least now you won't need to reach for the puke-bin when we used to describe him as a "gorilla trapped in a dense forest". It was pretty revolting then.) made me and Haziq go to the gym with Anne and to train her in the pull-ups, I wasn't very keen at first. Cos I wanted to play. The boys were pretty happy that I wasn't going to play. Yah considering the fact that I almost always tear off their sleeves just to catch the ball, I understand the agression, people.

Anyway I had to go the gym because Kara(hahaha.I can't help laughin) said that later if Haziq spends prolonged periods of time with Anne, they'll "fall in love".
HAHAhaha. So there must be a er, barrier.
That comment is so stupidly ridiculous that I can't think of any sacarstic remark to rebutt. Anyway why must it only be that Anne and Haziq "fall in love"? Why not me and Anne? How bout all three of us altogether? Then how? Har? Has he thought of the probability? Although there is none, but still.

Anyway don't mind my nonsense, i just had to say that. After all, it's been along time since I've written some crap. I couldn't say it to him(actually I can), so I'll said it here.

So off the three of us went, determined not to fall in love with anyone except the gym equiptment.
It was pretty fun, cos Anne and I nearly destroyed all the equiptment. And Haziq nearly got a heart attack trying to teach us how to use the stuff. Yes,we made a lotta crashing noises, but can't blame us. I never go to the gym and not planning soon either.
Most of the time it's guys going to the gym in the hope of finally developing their potential muscles(read: fats) into real actual surround sound stereo muscles(donknow where the surround sound thing came from, but for it's added effects) The main purpose of comin into the gym was to train our highness Anne, but then I was the one coming out with the aches.

I started thinking about the weight issue, and only then I realised that girls put on tons of weight as we get older and guys, on the other hand, lose it all. How unfair is that? Yeah, maybe I'm pretty slow to realise it now, but.but. And girls are the human beings who are supposed to be slender and sexy and the guys are the ones getting the supposedly muscular body.

Neverrrmind.

Debate postponed tomorrow cos Ms Y not feelin well. And we can't possibly have missss Chang to be the only judge. That would be pointless and annoying.

I did Art today. Yes, I think I was most probably hypnotized or in some kinda artsy-fartsy trance. We drew, of all things, calculators. Not much of a suprise actually, considering that we've already drawn bananas, balls, chili padi and a whole lot of other weird objects you can think of. I'm sure by the end of the year, we'd already have drawn toilet bowls.

Throughout the whole lesson, I was serenading to the entire table. I got bored of singing stuff from the radio, I started singin ABCs and before we knew it, I started doin it in a really weird ang-moh accent. Lotsa lame jokes and the lesson was over before we knew it.
Pretty peaceful for an art lesson heh.lol.

No comments: