Monday, July 10, 2006

I feel ugh. Sad WC's over.
Going ta sch is pretty much a lag these days. Driving me nuts.
It's getting such a bore. Now, even the most interesting stuff I do in school is, what? Homework?
Typical.
People who read this entry would be rolling their eyes, seeking solace in their own lives when they read how miserable I'm feeling. Hope I made your day.

Content is better than envy and desire.

So my life is not fabulous.
Just imagine, if you'd read bout someone being beautiful, successful. Even just being beautiful alone would make you envious and make you want more out of life than you already have enough.
We'd all like to think that we are slighty above-average, just to make ourselves contented. So when we come across someone less beautiful, less intellectual, less successful than us, we tend to feel good about ourselves, knowing that there are less superior people than us, which minuses away our insecurites. Which pretty much is self-deception.
This is me, making a pathetic attempt to be zen and philosophical.
Because I feel so dam lousy today. I have no mood nor energy for sacarsm, bitchiness(not that i really am) or wit.

Sometimes shouting the word out my balcony helps.haha.
Anyway.
No particular reason for my emotion. It's just I don't feel like being jumpy, crazy or whatever.
I mean, it sucks, but I don't have the mood to "be positive".
It never felt so good to be stuck at home doing nothing.


I hope it rains.I love it when the skies cry.

No comments: