Saturday, July 29, 2006

It feels good to be blogging again. For nearly 2 weeks I had to where to pour my crazy mutterings and rants. I can't do that to my friends, they'd kill me, or be killed by my words.

Here I can argue as much as I want, and I won't piss a person.
If I actually argue with people, they'd be dead in seconds.

No, their heads won't explode.
As in, their blood would overboil, their face will turn bright red, they'll strangle me,
Then their heads will explode.

To be honest, I was nearly too lazy to blog cuz there was just nothin comin outta my head. But i slogged to the com anyway and started typin a few letters and within a few secs, all this crap just began pourin out. I haven't lost it yet. hah.

Anyway, speaking of boiling blood, exploding heads and strangling me, I know many people have experienced that, with me, to me. Anyway it was with me around.

Like for example, angie, I get on her nerves, ALOT.
Haha it's a 2 way thing actually. But we kiss and make up(not LITERALLY, mind you) the end. With ange and closer frens sometimes I do it on purpose lol.
But other times if I do, it's never on purpose. Sometimes I get a teeny bit self absorbed yeah..and blur. I'm just being honest and like I always say, the truth hurts. It's corny but it's true. Most of the time I'm actually just sacarstic(yay!). But I don't use my sacarsm as a weapon, mostly just humour and a little self-defence.

I know how hurtful and insensitive sacarsm can be when misused cos I 've experienced it too.
When I'm angry with someone, I don't go around passing sacarstic remarks to em,
instead I pull them by the collar and demand an apology, if not I will, er nevermind.lol. But the thing is, I'd rather you strangle me than being sacarstic
.

I'm never sacarstic on purpose, it's a natural thing. Innate sacarsm.
I'd never heard of the word until people started telling me I was "sacarstic".


Proud to be one sacarstic being.
Hate me or love me, I'll stay the same unchanged.

Going to watch a lady swimming in the water tomorrow. WooHoo.
No, not Swimming Pool, that cheap nude flick. Laday in the Water.

Tata people..

No comments: