Sunday, July 02, 2006

I nearly died this mornin.

As usual I came online and started kpoing(ahem, being 'informative') bout ppl lives by readin their blogs.
And I came across an entry that said..


" f***! OmG! France won BRazil 1: 0
f*** f*** f***!!!! "

Why the heck am I censoring that anyway?
Something so meaningful and well said should be published for the whole wide humanity to read.
Therefore,

fuck!omG! France fukin beatin Brazil!!!
fuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!!!!!!!

There ya have it. I feel much better getting that off my chest.

I am such a bad girl. Swearing in public is a no-no, donchu know?
But I am not swearing in public what!
I am swearing online, to the entire online community of humans, which is totally different.

Poor Brazillians, I watched the news and the brazillian fans were jeering at em as they went up their bus, on their way home..
Poor Ronaldo, he did pretty well, scoring 3 goals this time. Not bad for a fat guy.
Poor Ronaldhino. So much for your headband, bunny teeth and a bod the america's next top model would die for.
Well, actually not really. But he's really skinny, he almost looks anorexic.

Brazil seemed so ready to beat France.
Ronaldhino had even his fancy headband on.

But ze brazillians didn't prepare for was a magical performance by one particular player
Zinedane Zidane, and no, that's not his name in a french accent.

He plays for France and he's so old he's already retired but keeps postponing his expiry date.

Adieu Brasil..

No comments: