Sunday, August 20, 2006

Alotta stuff going on these days..too much for me to go thru all at once.
Went to Sci ctr yest and dance pract at moi hse today.
Took alotta self-indulging photos. Too many. And too little time to settle evrythin at once..no time alrite!no damn time...

Piano exam is this thurs and I'm still playin like crap.
So I've got no choice but to sacrifice my blogblabbing time for finger excerise.
Anyway I promise a fotofilled entry once im done..just cut me some slack this week.
I know my piano teacher will ask me if I'm having a fever after I say this,
but,
I am going to get a stinkin distinction cert for piano!
You laugh.

As the corny saying goes,

"You can if YOU BELIEVEE!"

I know you're cringing now.


Anyway i've distrubuted all my photos to evryone. so u'd probably see more at their blogs..still don 4get to check bak at the end of this wk, for a juicy fotofilled entree. cyas..

No comments: