Monday, August 07, 2006

My posts are laggin a little these days. Too. Much. Work.

Stayed back to practice for Tchrs day gain today.
And once again, my blood pressure went flying high.
Imagine shouting for 4 hours straight, intermittenly.

Like the POP commanders, except that I was shouting evry 2 minutes.
And I still managed to keep my voice, so amazing. Maybe I should try doing POP commands. hahhaha.

Still kinda worried bout the performance cos we're still a little off..and coordinating with the instruments..
argh, shall not worry lah..can't afford to lose it right now.

Ok, so tomorrow is National Day...wheee..yay!
Not. Cos it's national day and what does that mean?
It means, Passing On Parade. The final damn thing, finally.
But that sucks, cos it means afta that we won't be seeing Dua Neh Bus (Xt and Sm) already..aww...whhhyyy..

Evelyn's gonna get emo. And I'll need to find a way to break the cornyness and stop myself from gettin emo too.

Oh shit, I forgot, I'm havin Sat Nite Feva after POP. Urghh..oh well at least I know there'll be a bunch of us doin it.
All for one and one for all.
In this case, lame for one and all for lame.
Yeah babe. LOL.
Besides, we get free pizza from kara, so what's there to lose?

Yaaaaaay!
(Do it the 3 year old style with your hands up in the air)
Cya ppl tmR..

No comments: