Monday, August 14, 2006

Pics for the poor souls who din manage to catch the fireworks..
All these pics from the comfort of my balcony, a full unobstructed beau-tay-ful
view of the fireworks.Oh yeahhh.
It's ok, you can hate me now.

PHOTOLOG!
Wave your hands and say
"BAH! FINALLY DAMNIT!"



Where are the dam fire works? How come so bright one?
Neh-mind, I zoom in and see whether can see..





Sigh..can only see my handsome face..nevermind


mariKITAHH lah yah singapuRAH..


haha look at those pathetic ppl have ta park their cars there to see..
and if u look closely, there's alotta ppl crowded across the river..just to see the fireworks..i almost feel sorry for them, almost.


Yay! Wave to the uncle in the copter, and who cares if he can't see you?!



waahh.
I could hear my spastic neighbour from next door's balcony screamin as if they'd neva seen fireworks from their hse bfore,naturally, with the help of little brat, we screamed back and the firework session turned into a
we-are-more-suaku-than-you competition.

I felt so patriotic.

oh wait still got arh!


I hope you're jealous already. yah?
yahlah of course you r.

TIL THEN..

P.S (POOT/PFFT shirley)
Who's blog is dead now? Huuuuuh?

No comments: