Saturday, August 05, 2006

Our last dam rehearsal for POP today.
Despite going all the way to Newton HC to eat chicken rice with evelyn,syafiqah, joveina n jasmine, I felt so drained by the time we started marching.

For the first time,
I really cannot lah.
But the rehearsal was inevitable so I didn't have a choice.

Thank god this is the last rehearsal anyway. Now we can just get over with the real thing and it'll be end of story, the end.
At first it felt so grand, then it was bloody tiring, now it's just boring.

But I'm gonna miss the Dua Neh Bu and Bo Neh Bu..so sad..nobody to mock at about their nehs after that.
Hopefully the bye-bye parteh would be memorable.

Eve got kinda emo today. During the passing on part. She kept telling me
" I feel like cryiiinng..."
I couldn't take it because I didn't know whether she was crying or laughing, or both.
So if you can't beat em, join em.
Will miss you lots n lots Xt and Sm..

Tried to keep the whole update short and that's de best I could.


This thought just randomly came into my mind today...

All the small critisisms our friends tell us from time to time sometimes tend to hurt us unknowingly(to them). Because we don't want to let it get to our heads, we just brush them off as a jokes.

Sometimes they're so direct and blunt you just can't help but feel so hurt. You can't believe that they could actually think that way.
The catch is, the closer the person is to you, the greater the impact is.

You feel like telling that person that it hurts you, but in the end you decide not to. You don't know why either. You just don't want to, probably.

Sometimes we're so open that we forget to be sensitive, that other people still feel. I hope I haven't been like that, cos I know the feeling is so awful.
Dam gotta run..

Tata ppl..

No comments: