Tuesday, August 08, 2006

National Day celebs today.

And after that was POP.
Oh yeah, I got some cadet award for guides during the Prize Presentation. Along with jasmine, chanel and the dua neh bus.


Eve was pretty disappointed that she didn't get any,

but I don't think not getting a $10 popular voucher is anything worthy to be disappointed about, if that's any consolation.

But it's the recognition you get that counts actually, and you don't need to march up in front of the whole UG just to be recognised as a good guide.(ha, sounds cute). You're already recognised by all of us in MHGG eh?

Yeah of course, all those times we hear ppl calling..

"EVELYN!! Help me tie scarf!! "

I'm guilty of course.

You mighn't have gotten that stupid $10 popuplar voucher, but you got something way better- our nod of approval.

Which is waay betta than the $10 popular voucher, which I foresee will be abadoned at a dark corner of my cupboard, and only to be retrieved months later, expired.

So I hope this was consoling enough for you, miss suwati, considering the effort I put in to think up all this bullshit.
Ok lol it's not bullshit cos it actually makes pretty good sense.
So, you're welcome.

Anyway we didn have Sat Nite Feva, cos we told kara that we'd be exhausted and tired after POP, which is abit of a lie, beacause I was still prancing around after that.
But heck, we still got free pizza and ice-cream so all's good. HAha..
We had group photo taking, which was very squeezy and highly uncomfortable.

After all the formal ones.. shirley and xueting taught me the tricks of their trade, their trademark, hand on boobs picture. Ok it sounds pretty gross, but in the actual thing it's dam funny.
It's a pity I din bring my cam and I donno who's got e pics yet so can't upload em..But will do asap, if I manage to get them anyway.

Overall it was pretty enjoyable for our last National day in MHSS..
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

No comments: