Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wah. The past two days have been an equivalent to 5 hours of POP rehearsals.

In short, it's been giving me a slight concussion and was dam tiring.

Yesterday we stayed back for the Tchers Day rehearsals, and man, what can I say? The Drama, baby. But we still have a long way to a smooth show, lotsa preparations still..got kinda worried afta we ended yest cos was afraid we won't make it..but all you guys assured me it'd be ok..neways you guys r e best lah.

$30 bucks for the high sch musical piano score. Tsk tsk, such a rip-off. I mean of course it's plus the shipment cost. But I bet if it were on Ebay it'd be bloody cheaper. Nevermind, at least after splittin within the class it's cut down to $2 per person.

Notice how vague the description of the Tchers Day thing is..I'm not spillin anything or else there won't be no surprises nemore.

Okay today..
Yeah did saturday nite fevarr. Lol was doin the ACES Day workout thing with Charlie, Faris, Germaine, Arnold and well Hakim was supposed to be there but cos of NPCC. Anyway, I'm er finally gettin the hang of it and it doesnt feel so lame anymore. I though it wouldn't take more than an hr or something, but it lasted for like, 2 hours.

Well partly cos charlie,me and germaine were held hostage by nasi lemak(it's not a person. Really mean the food.) at the CC.
But Charlie was kidnapped by 2 plates of nasi lemak. So blame the two plates of nasi lemak.

But it was pretty fun actually. I mean besides Charlie and Faris's gay dancing, it was fun. lol.

Doin the guides soveiniers tmr..man..
I'm overworking again. But my adrenaline's rushin so I'm actually findin it preety fun ..

So much for todays post..I'm practically draggin myself to slog on this keyboard. If I could, I'd bang my head on the keyboard now cos I can't find anythin to type. And now I starting to realise that I'm spoutin alotta weird crap at this point of time so I shall stop now. LOL. I'm soo sorry.lol

Tatas...

No comments: