Saturday, August 26, 2006

I know I promised a 'fotofilled' entry.
But I have a feeling called "notinthemood" too, and right now it's working its shit.

I'm just in my "notinthemood" mood.
So today you shall hear me moan groan complain about why I'm
"notinthemood".

Firstly, I had a sore throat at the start of the week which was pretty frustrating. I had to drink a MUG of saltwater evry morning to soothe my throat,
literally, salt mixed with water. In case you're wondering, it actually works.
So, if I have to experience the taste of drowning in the sea for my voice back,
oh well
.


- Ok that was yesterday, typed that halfway and my notinthemood mood was really going up so i had to stop blabbin.-

Fortunately, today i am back to norm again
I won't procrastinate, hesitate, discriminate, salivate or anything with ate.
Let's get this shit.
Photolog lah.





Okay ya know what? The pics hate me or something, they're not loading.
So, sorry people.
Meanwhile you shall have to bear with the mediocre Tchrs day note i wrote for Ms yeoh.We're compliling a bunch of articles from evryone and I'm writing whatever I can think of, in this one it's her fash sense.
It's kinda bootlicking but hey, Teacher's Day okay? Just do whatever it takes as long as they're happy, since it's just one day(muahaha).
So enjoy!

Until a certain species called the "Ms Yeoh" came into the knowledge of mankind, teachers and designer labels were like Hugo Boss is to Bossini.

After being taught by countless teachers, many had come to a devastating conclusion that

"Teachers have zero fashion sense"


As in zilch, kosong sotong, big fat egg -> 0.
From Opiang office shirts to auntie attire and dry-fit shirts that are anything BUT dry, I could go on and on and on and..but I'll spare you the agony.

What more could these teachers come up with to frighten the living daylight out of us innocent unsuspecting and totally fashion-concious students?!!

It was another new school year and evryone felt fashionably frightened as we were anticipating the fashion disaster we were going to be distraught by for the rest of the year..
She stepped in wearing *gasp* Gucci and ferragamo heels!

It was Coco Chanel's(deceased) gift from fashion paradise to us, poor style-malnutritioned students.
" Ms Yeoh" continued to stun us throughout the years with her ever-changing stylish wadrobe from boho chic to office hip.

We were finally saved from the fashion illiterate who couldn't tell the difference
from boho and hobo by this fashion immaculate angel from runway heaven.

As my cliched story ends,
fashionably ever after..

No comments: