Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm so glad I'm living on beach rd.
Can see a 180 degrees paranomic view of all the fireworks. They're so beautiful and I don't think anyone ever gets tired of watching them.
Right? Right? Jealous yet?
Course you are. lol.

Anyway today was so overwhelming, heck I din have time to even feel tired.
Did sat nite feva from 12.30 to 3 which is like...urh..2-and-a-freaking-half-hours
Bloody hell, wonder how we're gonna remember all those pointless moves.


Then went to Ange's house round 3-thirthay.
to learn the dance moves from her and after another 1 freakin hour, I gottit!
Yay! Haha tupid.

Oh yeah, on the way to Ange's hse, saw a getai just at the carpark. It's kinda freaky for me. Bit creepy...

Then halfway learnin e dance from ange, Keith rang moi.
Goin jammin' this sunday again!

Yay, I like it there, it's really cool.
Though the room's preety small, but the keyboard, electric guitars , drums , amps and the whatever big-big complicated plug box make up for that.
And since now kenneth has gotten de piano score(finally..), we can finally make some sensible and bee-uu-tii-ful muzika. yay!
And can you believe it, 60(freaking)bucks for 8 puny pages of a piano score,
(Plus shipment, handling, taxes and GST, MSG.. blah blahblah)
it was pretty much a rip off.

After that we learnt our lesson,

Music shops are for the filthy rich,
Ebay is for the filthy cheap.

Glossary
filthy rich- indos
filthy cheap- financially challenged, lesser mortals like us.

Convo with Keith:

Moi: Eh yah so sunday rite? OK can.

K: Oh yah forgot to tell you, just now me and mike went jammin, then we anyhow playplayplay until we made up a song leh! Very nice eh!

Moi: Oh really har? *Highly skeptical*

K: Yah! Play on sunday for you all to hear lah!

Moi: Ok..see you, don forget to tell the guys to come okay?

K: Yes ma'am.

Moi: Gd boy.

Sry if you felt that was pretty lame and pointless but it just popped outta nowhere so I just decided to throw here.
Can't wait to hear their 'very nice song'.
Does that mean that if I go in there and anyhow singsingsing, it will also suddenly sound very nice?
OOh.
I shall try on sunday...
*evil cackle*

No comments: